Welcome to the Aims and Ethos page.
Our vision at Beverley St Nicholas Community Primary is to create a warm, supportive, nurturing, secure and happy learning environment where everyone feels valued and is encouraged to recognise and achieve their full potential.
Our Aims Are:
- To provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment where quality relationships are important and each individual is valued and respected.
- To enable everyone to experience success and help pupils develop lively, enquiring, imaginative and creative minds and reach their full potential.
- To prepare children for the challenges and opportunities of adulthood in a changing world.
- To provide an exciting, broad, balanced and relevant curriculum appropriate for individual needs.
- To fulfil potential in all areas of school life.
- To work together in partnership with parents so that they are fully informed and involved in their children’s education.
Schools can prove excellence by gaining industry standard awards. View awards we have attained.
Free News Service
Click on the icon to the left to subscribe to a free RSS feed school news service.
You can also follow us on social media. Click on the icons at the very bottom of this web page.